Who We Are
- Our Beliefs
No matter who you are, or where you are on life's journey, we want you to know that you are welcome here at St. Martin.
- Our Vision Statement
St. Martin Church is to be a place where all people are loved, valued and cared for; a place where we share regularly in celebrating God’s love for us and live out that love in responsible, inviting and welcoming ways.
- Our Mission Statement
Our Mission is to be responsible and caring in reaching out to all people so that everyone may experience the unconditional love and grace of Jesus Christ as Lord and Savior.
- Our HIstory
Proudly Celebrating 150 Years! St. Martin United Church of Christ has been serving High Ridge and the surrounding communities since 1868. We worship in a beautiful Sanctuary lit by colorful stained glass windows and our membership includes multiple generations of local families. We have a long history of extending warm welcomes to everyone who visits.
Weekly Sunday Services
- Fellowship Hour begins at 8:30 AM with coffee and doughnuts. We'd love to get to know you!
- Worship Service begins at 9:30 AM.
- Pastor offers a special children's message every week and we have a Children's Church program.
- Our only dress code is "Dress comfortably." For some, that may mean dressing up, but for most it simply means wearing casual clothes. Our focus is on Christ – not what people wear. We want everyone to be comfortable and feel welcome.
- Our Facility is Handicap accessible. You'll find an elevator inside the lower level entrance outside the fellowship hall.
How to Find Us
St. Martin UCC is located at 3229 High Ridge Blvd in High Ridge, MO.